Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Time!


Hi everyone! This is Jenny. I am here at the hospital with Julie and Jason. I will post updates as often as I can to let you know what's going on. Julie has been on the waiting list for the past few days. Weird concept: the hospital says, "Go home; get some rest; and when we have a bed and a nurse available we'll call you". So Julie has been waiting and trying every old wive's tale imaginable to get this kid to come out on his own. I think she has disproved every myth there is!
Anyways, the hospital called her around 7:30 tonight and told her to come on in. They have started her on pitocin and are optimistic on her progress so far. Not much to report yet, baby Carter will probably not make an appearance until tomorrow or Tuesday, but I'll post updates as they happen!

Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment